Posted on: July 20, 2009 | By Maigal
- Be good to us. Most men think nice guys finish last. I think this is entirely false. Men who stick to this belief have probably been chasing after the wrong women. We want a man who knows how to treat us like a lady. Name-calling and talking dirty should be banned, except maybe in the bedroom. Nobody is perfect, but a guy who can listen and compromise is a huge plus. At the end of the day, we all want a nice guy who will love and treat us with respect.
- Financially stable. Who doesn’t like money??? While it would be great to marry a millionaire who were tall, good looking and smart, realistically we just want a man who is stable and in control of his finances. We want to know that our man can take care of himself and not have to worry about how he will survive from paycheck to paycheck. We’ve got enough problems in our own lives without having to worry about how our dead-beat boyfriend may or may not be able to pay his rent this month. I’m sorry to say… but money does play a powerful role in a man’s life. Success = power = ladies. There is a reason why Billy Joel and Donald Trump are married to beautiful young women, and it’s not because they’re good in bed.
- Generosity – There is nothing worst than a cheap man. You know the type, the guy who calculates everything he spends on an expense report in his computer. The guy who splits checks to the nearest nickel and makes sure he is only paying his share. We all love a guy who is willing to spend a little on us. I’m not saying the guy should spend his life savings buying us Louis Vuitton bags, but when we do go out to dinner for our first date, he should be generous enough to pay. There is nothing sexier than a guy who says, “Don’t worry about this honey, I got it”. Remember, the return of your generosity will be rewarded in other ways.
- Make us feel wanted. Woman can be simple too. Sometimes it’s not about receiving gifts like jewelry and clothes that make us feel wanted. Often, just a reminder that we are still sexy and irresistible to you is all that we want to hear. Just knowing that you still find us attractive and hot can be such a turn on. When we wear that sexy outfit around the house for a special occasion, you better take notice and mention how hot we look in it. I love when a man tells me how sexy he finds me and even how badly he wants to do me in that sexy little outfit of mine. Note to the guys out there: It is NOT hot when a random guy I hardly know or feel comfortable with tells me I look sexy and that he wants to do me right on the spot. That is CREEPY and deserves a slap to your face.
- Romantic – Being romantic doesn’t apply just once a year on Valentine’s Day. Just as the men out there like to be happily surprised in bed by a naughty or sexy outfit for those special occasions, we girls like to be surprised now and then by small romantic gestures that let us know you care. Hand written cards, small gifts or flowers sent to the office for no special reason at all can be so romantic. That way, we can show off to all our friends and coworkers how great of a guy our man is.
- Take charge – Most girls I know like a guy who can take charge and let us have a break once in a while from all of the daily issues we encounter. I’m not saying you should ignore what we have to say when it comes to decision-making, but you should do your research ahead of time and be knowledgeable when it comes to buying a car, house, or going on vacation. A guy that can plan a trip ahead of time and just let me relax and go along for the ride is such a turn on.
- Confidence – There is nothing sexier than a guy with confidence. You should be confident enough to be secure in your relationship with us and not worry about us cheating or not loving you. An insecure man is the biggest turn off. It makes you look weak and less of a man in our eyes. You don’t need to call us ten times a day to check up on us when we are out with our girlfriends. If we really wanted to cheat on you, there is nothing you could do about it anyway. Be confident in yourself and secure that you are with a woman who truly loves you.
- Work out – As much as you guys want us to look like Sports Illustrated swimsuit models, we also want our man to be physically fit. When your man boobies are as big as mine, I think you should hit the gym. Girls love a guy who is in shape. We like picturing those muscular arms grabbing us and throwing us in bed. Lets be honest ladies, while a perfect body isn’t the most important thing for a man, a nice chest and chiseled six-pack is pretty damned sexy on a guy.
- Know how to please in bed– The idea that woman are pleased by a man who can last a long time in bed is such a myth. Good foreplay is much more important and is such a turn on. Women are not some amusement park ride that you turn on with a switch and get to hop on. We take a while to get warmed up and the fun is in the anticipation. We like to be massaged and kissed all over our bodies, while you take time to carefully feel and admire every inch of us. There is nothing worse than a guy who thinks he’s starring in his own porn video that wants to just get on and pound away for an hour straight. If you guys are unaware of how to best go about pleasing your woman, go pick up one of those Karma-sutra book. There’s nothing more rewarding after a long day of work than coming home to orgasm heaven with a man who knows what he’s doing.
- Be well put together. Presentation is so important. Would you like to receive a gift wrapped up in newspaper? Of course not, presentation is almost as important as the gift. I mean, if we’re gonna be dating you and walking around with you at our side, you need to look presentable. You’re basically a large, hairy, walking accessory on our arms. We can’t have that accessory looking like shit. If your nose hair is coming out, trim it. If your t-shirt has holes in it, time to get new ones. I’m not telling you to be metro-sexual but you should be well put together. GET a hair-cut, trim your pubes (manscape), and buy some new outfits once in a while. Presentation goes a LONG way in a woman’s book.
- The Ideal Woman: What Every Guy Wants In A Girl (Part 2)
- The Ideal Woman: What Every Guy Wants In A Girl (Part 1)
- Ring Ring…Booty Call Alert
- Top 10 Things Girls Shouldn’t Do On Their First Date (Guy’s Perspective)
- Top 3 Reasons Why I Wouldn’t Have a One-Night Stand