Posted on: July 29, 2009 | By Maigal
Some races are known for big booties, big titties, big thighs but I think Asian women are known for big calves. I don’t know if it’s the rice we eat or the soy sauce we use, but I’ve seen a lot of Asians women with big calves. Most of my friends have gorgeous petite bodies but when it comes to their legs, it’s not proportional. It’s like seeing a black girl, no matter how skinny she is, she still has a derriere. I guess we have to live with what God gave us but we can hide it.
Here are the Do’s and Don’t to avoid emphasizing your calves.
- Do wear high heels. This will elongate your legs and add sex appeal. You can wear slip-on sandals and stilettos. I know the gladiator sandals are in right now so if you are going to wear one, get something that matches with your skin color. It creates the illusion that the sandal is part of your legs.
- Do wear boy shorts or full length tights.
- Do wear free flowing pattern dresses or skirts. The fluffy skirt will draw the eyes to the dress and not your legs.
- Don’t wear shoes that cut off your ankle. This will make your legs look shorter and highlight your calves. That means no marry janes, no ankle boots, and no gladiator sandals.
- Don’t wear knee length tights to go to the gym unless you want your trainer to see how fat your calves are.
- Don’t wear mini or knee length skirts or dresses. Your legs should never be the focus point.