Posted on: September 1, 2009 | By Maigal
There are many great qualities that most black men have. First, most black men have chiseled athletic bodies with a really tight ass. Look at R&B artists like Usher and Tyrese, their bodies are to die for. Second, most of them can move like Michael Jackson on the dance floor. Those brothers got sleek moves and rhythm. Third, most of them are really funny. I’ll be the first to admit, I love black jokes, especially the racist ones. So, with all these great qualities of black men, why am I not dating them? Here are my top 3 reasons.
- The divorce rate and single families are a lot higher in black couples than Asian couples. According to 2005-2007 American Community Survey 3-Year Estimates, only 30.9% of black couples are married compared to 59.7% of Asian couples. Most of my black friends are either divorced or single moms. My interpretation of the statistics, it doesn’t seem that black men can settle. Since I grew up in a tight family with two parents, I think dating an Asian man might be the safer bet.
- Not economical – My two black roommates in college used to compliment my hair. They told me that if they had my hair, then they wouldn’t need to spend 5-7 hours at the salon to get their hair relaxed and braided. Not only that, it cost more than $200 to get their hair braided. Unless I am married someone rich, I can’t afford my kids to have nice hair. I’m sorry to say this but if I have kids with a black man, their hair might not have that smooth texture compared to Asian hair. In this economy, I can’t afford to take my daughter out to get her hair relaxed or braided every 2 weeks. If she wants Beyonce’s hair, it’ll be out of the question.
- Although we have a black president, racism still exist. Being an Asian and a woman, I already feel like a minority. If I were to have a relationship with a black man, it would only add a greater burden to the relationship. I know love can conquer it all but I’d rather take the easy way out.
I’m not saying I would never date a black man because if Derek Jeter asks me out, I wouldn’t say no. I believe when you truly love someone, race shouldn’t be an issue. Whether he is black, white or yellow, we are still considered one race which is human.
- Top 3 Reasons Why I Wouldn’t Have a One-Night Stand
- Interracial Dating – Asian Men and White Men
- Response to, Why Asian Women Date White Guys (from an Asian male perspective)
- Top 10 Things Girls Shouldn’t Do On Their First Date (Guy’s Perspective)
Posted on: August 10, 2009 | By Maigal
DieselAzn, a MyHappyFinds reader, posted this entry on Why Asian Women Date White Men as a comment. I thought this post is quite interesting. What do you guys think of this post? Do you agree with DieselAzn?
Look at the picture at the top of MaiGal’s article (refering to the pic in my article, not Megan Fox).
- She’s as white as a ghost. Staring at her skin for more than 5 seconds, my eyes start to go blind.
- Look at her body. Probably weighs 85 lbs. She’s a skeleton with skin, no curves, no tone, nothing. If the wind goes above 10mph she’s liable to be carried away into the next town. Put some meat on those bones!!!
- Look at her breasts. OH wait….there aren’t any. Woops, my bad. And I’m sure her ass matches what’s up top….if you like doggystyle, might as well hump 2 slices of bread. There’s more cushion for the pushin.
Now, I’m not saying all Asian girls have the bodies of little boys and the complexion of Casper, the friendly ghost. I’ve had 2 Asian exes that have at least a handful of sweater puppets to hang onto and decent buns to embrace. But you’d have to do a treasure hunt through the Amazon forest to find an Asian girl with the body of a beautiful, healthy Caucasian woman (e.g. – Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, etc. etc.). And its not just Caucasian women…the majority of Latina and Black women also happen to be taller, curvier, with bigger breasts and firmer, rounder buttocks. Yum Yum.
Posted on: August 5, 2009 | By Maigal
I know some of you have strong views on interracial dating between Asian women and Caucasian men. How do you feel about a gay Asian man with a gay Caucasian man? Do you think gay Asian men want the same thing as what Asian women want in Caucasian men? Look at the video. It’s quite interesting.
Posted on: August 4, 2009 | By Maiguy
First off, lets approach any response or comments to Maigal’s article with some rational thought. As an Asian male, the one thing I pride myself on is being able to handle almost any situation with calm and rationale thought. This is what separates us from the other sex. Now fellas, I’m sure a lot of you were a bit offended by some of the comments and stereotypes from the article. I was offended myself, but after some careful thought, found that some of the points were true, others a bit off.
On the penis size issue, this is definitely an overused stereotype. Maybe it’s true maybe it’s not. I can’t speak for everyone, but having seen a few penises in my day (lockers rooms, gyms, NOT in my room), I can honestly say that size and shape varies across the board for all men, including race. Although I have seen some porn’s with black guys who had penises that could have passed for tree limbs. I don’t really know what was going on there, all I know is those things were so big that they would have torn most women in two. I know what I’ve got going on down there, and it’s always been sufficient to get the job done. Seriously though, the penis size is really not a big deal and in reality most women don’t care that much. Even if it is ridiculously small, just remember, not the size of the boat that matters, just the motion of the ocean. I think most women would prefer a big wallet to a big penis anyway, just my personal thought on the matter.
Height. I think any woman will tell you she wants her man to be at least taller than herself. That means that for those 6 ft. tall models out there, there are only a handful of men that will fit that mode. Luckily for Asian men, most Asian women are fairly small and petite. So as long as you find a girl slightly smaller than yourself, you’re golden. If you’re 5’7”, there are literally millions of women out there who are available to you, as most women are around 5’4”. The only thing separating some of the smaller men from larger men is perceived confidence. One of the biggest players I’ve ever met, a friend of mine from Chicago was literally 5’5” on a good day, but had the charisma and confidence of a 7 footer. I’ve seen it with my own eyes that numerous women, when met by an interesting and confident man did not care at ALL about height. I think height means very little.
Asian men are more selective of Asian women. I think this is pretty true. If you are an Asian male, there are a lot of beautiful Asian women out there to choose from. This is a fact of life. And especially in a place like New York, there just seems to be more women than men. I think there are two types of Asian women that date white guys.keep looking »